Sep 12, 2008

My Sweet Sissy


After I was born, my two baby brothers came to this earth, and it's been so wonderful to have them in my life. It was great growing up with brothers to be able to rough-house, fight, catch bugs, and play outside. We had such a blast through our childhood. I love them so much. They are my rocks (and they rock!)

Now that I am "officially" part of Clayton's family, I have two more brothers and two sisters. It's been a wonderful journey creating relationships with sisters. My heart belongs to all of my brothers, and I've grown to love and appreciate the joy sisters can bring to life.


Today Allie sent me a poem she wrote about me. It touched my heart :) She is incredible. It goes like this:

Amanda Who
Amanda who is random like confetti cake
And asks what she can do to help
Who is as sweet as ice cream
Who is the beach in Mexico
Who has spirals of sunshine
Who is a child at heart
Who tells me I'm her little Apple
Whose bright greenish eyes sparkle like stars
Who is always energetic and excited
Who is always caring and loving
Who is Ariel
Amanda is a vanilla latté
As beautiful as Tink
As funny as a comedian
Always loving her!
-Allison Leon, 2008

So, thanks Allie! Your poem is awesome and I'll treasure it forever! :) I am so glad that you and your family are now my family. I love you!

2 comments:

allisonpleon said...

awww love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
made me tear a bit!! haha!

Unknown said...

Just wanted to let you know I LOVE YOU TO!!!